"""""Attention"""" For Online Only Auction Rules and General info please click the link at the top of the page""""""
What to Expect
We welcome you every Wednesday night to participate in Arizona's most exciting, LIVE public furniture auction! While you're having a great time purchasing brand new items at amazing wholesale prices, here's what participants can expect:
1. A $100.00 CASH deposit is required for a bidding number. The deposit is refundable if you do not make a purchase. If you get the bid on an item, the $100.00 will go towards your purchase.
2. We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. Sorry, NO checks will be accepted.
3. A 10% buyer's premium and 8.3% sales tax will be added to all sales.
4. We have a preview Wednesday from 8:00am to 7:00pm. You are welcome to come in to see, touch, and try out the merchandise.
5. There are NO refunds, returns, or exchanges. All items are sold AS IS. All sales are final.
6. All bills MUST be paid in full on Wednesday night (the night of the sale).
7. One bid card is issued per person. If you are with a group of people, we advise each household to attain their own bid card as our system does not have the capability to automatically divide bills.
8. All items can be picked up on Wednesday night (note: we do not close until the last customer leaves), or on Thursday between 9:00am - 3:00pm, Friday between 8:00am - 4:00pm or Saturday 8:00am - 12:00pm. Our employees are happy to gather your items together and can carry larger merchandise to your vehicle.
9. We do not provide delivery service—however, there are companies on hand that do deliver and will be announced during the auction.
10. If you question an item purchased, don’t worry! The auction is recorded for accuracy and can be reviewed at the end of the sale. Both the clerk and the customer can review the tape on Wednesday night.